Two Areas Getting My Attention Currently --

Two Areas Getting My Attention Currently --

#1 -- Supporting Republican Dave Battaglia for Commissioner in Armstrong County. Look for posts below about Dave!

#2 -- Supporting legislation that would eliminate the school property tax as a means of funding education in favor of a fair tax, also known as the PA Coalition of Taxpayers Association (PCTA) Plan.

Anonymous comments are frowned upon. I am disallowing all comments with inappropriate content, such as name calling or foul language.

Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Former Leadership Reelected for another 4 year term - Congratulations due!

Mike Baker - Chairman (reelected)
Kirk Atwood - Vice Chairman (formerly Secretary, an appointed position)
Randy Cloak - Treasurer (formerly Vice Chairman)
And, new committee woman, Tiffany Harkleroad, was appointed Secretary

Our slate running against them -
Ron Davis - for Chairman (with a substantial resume in Republican politics in Allegheny County, including Bethel Park Chairman and a good run for County Chairman)
Myself, for Vice Chair - member PA Precinct Activists
Andy Evans - for Treasurer (CPA, Tax Collector in Kiski, and a long resume in his field)

The loss for us was not crushing personally but for righteousness and  principled leadership, it was, in my opinion.  More on this to come.

You definetely have to congratulate the winners though; they truly know what they are doing.  And, at the end of the meeting, Chairman Mike Baker announced he would be hiring an Executive Director for the Armstrong Republican Party!  How cool is that?

Congratulations to all the newly elected committee people also.  I believe between 60 and 70 came out to vote! 

2 comments:

  1. I am greatly interested to learn how our re-election is a loss for righteousness and principled leadership. While I enjoy a discussion on issues, it is foolhardy to enter into such a discussion with someone who knows not about what they speak.

    My advice to you is to educate yourself on the facts before emitting more misleading information.

    If you are interested in facts and not in just be an agent of divisiveness, please contact me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have taken your advice, Mr. Cloak, I am educating myself and others on the facts.

    ReplyDelete