Two Areas Getting My Attention Currently --

Two Areas Getting My Attention Currently --

#1 -- Supporting Republican Dave Battaglia for Commissioner in Armstrong County. Look for posts below about Dave!

#2 -- Supporting legislation that would eliminate the school property tax as a means of funding education in favor of a fair tax, also known as the PA Coalition of Taxpayers Association (PCTA) Plan.

Anonymous comments are frowned upon. I am disallowing all comments with inappropriate content, such as name calling or foul language.

Thursday, May 27, 2010

Attend the June 3d Organizational Meeting of the Armstrong County Republican Committee

Bringing sunshine to the County Committee has always been my goal. There's no one better to do that than those of you interested enough to follow my blog as well as neighbors and friends in my precinct and in Armstrong County. If you can possibly come, please do - 7 pm on Thursday, June 3d, in the County Commissioners meeting room which is either in the Courthouse or Annex. When I get my official confirmation and invitation to the meeting, I'll confirm the meeting location/time. What a great way it could be to start this grassroots reform!

No comments:

Post a Comment