Two Areas Getting My Attention Currently --

Two Areas Getting My Attention Currently --

#1 -- Supporting Republican Dave Battaglia for Commissioner in Armstrong County. Look for posts below about Dave!

#2 -- Supporting legislation that would eliminate the school property tax as a means of funding education in favor of a fair tax, also known as the PA Coalition of Taxpayers Association (PCTA) Plan.

Anonymous comments are frowned upon. I am disallowing all comments with inappropriate content, such as name calling or foul language.

Thursday, May 27, 2010

Attention Other Armstrong Committee Members

Guess what? I got an official "handbook" through Mike Baker, our County Chairman, this afternoon detailing our duties. It'll be easy for most of us as it's all the things we've been doing for months for various candidates - getting people registered Republican, representing candidates at events, distributing absentee ballots, going door to door! This will be a cinch; in fact, I don't even know if we need to go to any committee meetings! Won't that be great! And we'll really be representing our precinct then too I am assured.

Let me know if you want me to send you a copy of the handbook because it's a keeper - has State Committee Chairman Gleason's signature and everything!

No comments:

Post a Comment